Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lets get the ball rolling...

1. Black and White or Color.
ColoR! :) but i love black and white toooo. :)

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
I would have to say..actually I have no idea. When I discover it, I will let you know. 

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records:
All my music is on itunes. all of it. i dont have much but it was all purchased through itunes. i love listening to records tho. If I had a record player i would love to have records and listen while doing homework. yep. 

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
If this were a round trip I would def do it. If not, I would think about it but I can't say that I would... :/

5. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life;
i'd have maybe done better in high school and tried to care more about school and taken college courses. travel more. save money. 

6. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry” which do you choose?
Buckle up everyone, its opera time.

7. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
who stole the pink panther diamond?

8. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
C.S.Lewis, tomato bisque soup, veggie panini, apple cider and nutella no bake cookies for dessert. YUM! and it would be in the late fall. yep.

9. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be?
Right now I want to be in Ireland.

10. What do you want out of this blog?
I want to record my life through this blog. Even if I havent done a good job so far, im gonna keep trying. :))

No comments: